"I have been teaching Music Together® for over 14 years and consider it a true blessing in my life. I love that we are all learning and growing together in a playful environment of encouragement and fun.
I'm grateful for the opportunity to sing, play, laugh, dance and connect with some of the sweetest people I have ever known. It continues to be the best job I have ever had!
Here is what families are saying about Teacher Jessica:
- Jessica has an excellent rapport with children, is spontaneous, creative and always musically expressive making it really engaging for the children.
- Jessica is great with classroom management and working with both parents and children.
- Jessica is an excellent teacher and we were so pleased with our experience this semester.
- Thank you so much for all of your patience and enthusiasm in music class. You have created a lifelong love of music in all of our families.
- Wonderful class, my daughter sings the songs all the time and loves Jessica!
- Thanks so much for all your hard work. You're an excellent music teacher and an inspiration.
- Thank you for sharing so much, your beautiful voice, your creative spirit and your wonderful self!
- Thank you for making music class a fun and very memorable experience! We enjoyed your energy and enthusiasm!
- Teacher Jessica is an incredible teacher. She makes each class fun, informative and a delight to attend. I can not make enough positive and complimentary comments about Teacher Jessica. - Sara Blakeslee
- I wanted to tell you that I was overwhelmed by how wonderful the birthday party experience was. It was better than I could have ever imagined!!!! It was so much fun, and Felicity has been talking about it a lot ["all the peoples here...singing, dancing...hello everybody...happy birthday to 'City (that's what she calls herself)]. All the feedback I have gotten has been amazing - the childless adults (my friends) had so much fun, and my friends with kids were ecstatic, claiming that it was the best kids party and the most fun thing they've ever done! Most importantly, the birthday girl loved it and enjoyed it thoroughly. I just can't thank you enough for providing us with the most wonderful experience ever! My friends were talking about how wonderful you were, and how engaging you made it for everyone, so please consider this a huge compliment to your skills and abilities with children, adults, and music!!!!!! Endless thanks, Lesley (and Felicity)
- We all look forward to singing and dancing with you every week. Your energy, enthusiasm, and kindnesss is always appreciated. Thank you for making music class such a wonderful experience for our family! The Christie's
- We are so thankful you are our first Music Together teacher! Thank you for being so positive and helpful and knowledgeable about babies and musical development. Love, Ella and her parents
- Elliott and I were so lucky to have you as our music teacher this season. It was one of the highlights of our week. I am constantly learning new ways to be musical with Elliott and I am loving seeing his enthusiasm for playing with instruments and singing and dancing to music. Thank you for your warmth, inclusion, and for the joy you bring to your class. Jessica and Elliott.
- We love teacher Jessica! Thank you for being so phenomenal! We truly enjoy every class with you. Your attention to each child's needs, differentiation, and passion makes for such a wonderful and memorable experience. Melissa and Isabel