The following Refund/Cancelation Policy is for families registered by MusicalMe, Inc. only.
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- No tuition refunds will be granted after the first day of class.
- Tuition refunds granted prior to the first day of class will be charged a $20 processing fee.
- Credit towards future classes will be issued only in exceptional circumstances.
Cancelations are sometimes unavoidable. Should MMI cancel a class and no other offered class will accommodate the family, a tuition refund, minus classes attended and any lab fees incurred, will be credited by one of three ways:
- Credit towards a future session
- When paid by cash or check, once the check has cleared the bank, a refund check will be issued, or
- If paid by credit card, a credit will be issued back on that card.
*Lab fees are non-refundable.
Cancelation Policies vary with each Parks & Recreation Department. Please contact them directly for their policy.